Here are some of the fun activities going on this week!
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
· Cooking Better for Less at 11:00 am in the Aggie Village Community Center (AVCC)
· Women’s Club at 7:00 pm in the AVCC (Professor Ronda Callister will be discussing Anger and Conflict in Marriage; refreshments provided; playroom available for children)
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
· International Wives Club at 1:15 pm in the AVCC
· Area Council Social at 4:00 pm in the AVCC (Everyone invited, including kids! Refreshments provided!)
Thursday, January 22, 2015
· Better Homes and Families at 10:45 am in the AVCC (Cake Decorating: Borders, Writing, Etc.)
· Sewing at 12:30 pm in the AVCC (bring your own projects; machines provided)
Saturday, January 24, 2015
· FASA Social from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm at the Anthropology Museum in Old Main Room 252; Come learn about different cultures and enjoy a light brunch!
Monday, January 26, 2015
· Mother Goose Time at 2:00 pm in the AVCC
· FASA Club Showcase, February 9 at 5:00 pm in the TSC Lounges (across from The Marketplace). All of the FASA clubs (Pinterest, Pinterest Jr, Women’s Club, BINGO, Latin Dance, Family Field Trip, etc.) will be doing activities all at once! Come enjoy lots of great activities, bounce houses, pizza and prizes!
We hope you can enjoy some of the activities offered. If you have ideas of activities you would like to see then let me know (Hillaree.email@example.com).
Have a great week and good luck with finals!
FASA Assistant Area Coordinator